ANALYSIS OF INTERNET OF THINGS & LAW
This course gives you an introduction of the legal, policy and regulatory issues impacting the Internet of Things. It takes you through a journey to discover the various complex legal issues that Internet of Things is beginning to throw up, including protection of privacy and cyber security and how different legal approaches are evolving to deal with these legalities and related nuances raised by IoT.
- Welcome to the course on IoT & Law
- Positives and Negatives of Internet of Things
- IoT & Statistics
- Statistics & Barcelona case study
- How IoT impacts your privacy?
- Breach of medical IoT devices?
- Internet of Things and Privacy
- Questions regarding Internet of Things and Privacy
- Privacy challenges on Internet of Things
- Difficulties in privacy protection
- California IOT law – Introduction
- Manufacturers’ obligations
- Reasonable security features – elements
- Clarifications regarding interpretation of California IOT law
- IoT and Cybersecurity – An Introduction
- Distinction between computers and communication devices on IoT evaporating
- Duty to protect Cybersecurity in IoT devices
- Cybersecurity law & IoT
- United Kingdom report on consumers IoT products and associated services
- Common principles of UK proposed code of practice of security
- Other common principles contd.
- Defining IoT user rights on Cybersecurity
- Jurisdiction & Attribution in IoT
- Increasing frequency and cost of IoT cybersecurity breaches
- Interception, Surveillance and Monitoring in IoT
- Data protection & IoT
- Traceability and unlawful profiling on IoT
- Monitoring of data transmission on IoT
- Related Courses
How to Use
- From the computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.