The proposed course is a short course of 30-45 Minutes wherein any person can get an overview of the broad principles pertaining to cybersecurity law evolving internationally.
Since cybersecurity is becoming extremely important and breaches of cybersecurity are constantly increasing, there is a need for stakeholders to be aware of the legal and policy nuances pertaining to cybersecurity breaches and further to inform the attendees of what further needs to be done of the broad principles that they need to understand while dealing with cybersecurity ecosystem in terms of legal nuances.
The course is a basic course where complicated issues are sought to be explained in simple language to enable to understand the relevance and significance of cybersecurity law.
- Relation between Cybersecurity and Cybercrime
- Various Elements of Cybersecurity
- What is Cybercrime and what are the different categories of cybercrime?
- The emerging sub-discipline of Cyber Law, known as Cybersecurity Law
- The concept of Cybersecurity Breaches and their impact
- Cybersecurity Law: The emerging sub-discipline of Cyber Law
- Areas of Cybersecurity Law Jurisprudence
- Cyber Law and Cybersecurity Law
- Cybersecurity Law Worldwide
- Germany’s Cybersecurity Law
- China’s Cybersecurity Law
- Comparison of China’s and Germany’s Cybersecurity Law
- Role of Int. Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity & ICCSL
100+ Reading and Viewing Resources
Click here to Register