Cyberlaw University is proud to be associated as the Academic Partner for the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity (ICCC).
International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity, which is taking place from 25th to 27th November, 2020, is the only authoritative Conference on its covered subjects in the world that is being organized since the year 2014. This Conference has had a remarkable impact upon the growing jurisprudence concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
This conference looks at the intersection of issues concerning Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity. This year, the Conference assumes far more significance as it is dealing with more topical, contentious and relevant issues that the world is facing in cyberspace, given the advent of Covid-19.
With increasing digitization and with an increasing number of people joining the internet bandwagon, the legal, policy and regulatory issues concerning cyberspace are beginning to throw up new distinctive challenges.
International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2020 aims to unravel the mystery of emerging issues, aspects and nuances pertaining to cyberspace in these choppy uncertain water. The Conference further aims to equip the attendees with the relevant insights of world’s thought leaders in various areas of cyberspace so that they can be better prepared to deal with issues concerning the internet and the World Wide Web.
This International Conference has been supported by 125+ international and national organizations and has been supported by various Ministries of the Government of India. This year, this Conference will have Virtual avatar, which will be held in cyberspace, given the advent of Covid-19.
The Virtual Conference enables people all over the world to attend the Conference and benefit out of its deliberations.
The Sessions to be held in this year’s Virtual International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity are as under:-
- Cyber Legal Challenges & Approaches For India & Indian Corporates
- Indian Cyberspace Strategies and Approaches During Covid19 – Way Ahead
- Cyberlaw During Pandemic Times & Emerging New Cyber World Order
- Cybercrimes In 2020 – New Avatars and Approaches for Regulation
- Emerging Cyber Security Landscape During Coronavirus Times
- New International Corporate Best Practices on Cyber Security Preservation
- Cyber Security Laws and Regulation – A Giant Leap Forward
- Digital Transformation – Need of Today’s Time
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection – A Real Need for Corporates & Governments
- Artificial Intelligence, Ethics & Emerging Trends
- Crypto Assets, Currencies & Issues
- Cyber Compliances For Corporates And Limiting Liability During & Post Covid19
- Data Protection & Digital Privacy – Indian Approach So Far And Way Forward
- Social Media And Intermediaries In India – Their Powers, Impact & Regulation
- Digital Future For India Post Covid19 – Need For New Approaches for Digital Stakeholders
- Right to Privacy Online – How Much Real, How Much Illusive?
- Cyber Sovereignty, its growth and current levels
- Growing Darknet crimes and Need for New Legal Approaches
- Cyber Diplomacy, Current Developments & Future Trends
- Growing Norms of Behaviour in Cyberspace
- Peace in Cyberspace & Issues
- Phishing & Financial Frauds – The Growing Menace
- Protecting & Preserving Indian Cyber Security – Existing Challenges & Way Forward
- Ransomware & Growing Challenges
- Encryption & Connected Issues
- India’s Adoption of Emerging Technologies Like Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things & Blockchain
- Data-Driven Economy and Monetization of Data
- Cyber Attacks Post Advent of Coronavirus
- Contribution of Fake News in Coronavirus Infodemic
- Data-Driven Economy & Important Considerations For Stakeholders
- Artificial Intelligence, Regulation & Cyber Security
- Social Media, Corporate Employees & Users
- Cyber Security in Internet of Things – A new Pandora’s Box
- Relevance of Cyber Resilience, Cyber Disaster Management – The Way Forward
- Free Speech Online – Its Limits & Regulation
- Personal Privacy In Cyberspace
- Cyber Insurance – The Sunrise Sector
- Intermediary Liability – Current Position & Future Trends
- Big Data and Accompanying Issues
- Protecting Intellectual Property Rights in Cyberspace
- Data Protection – New Compliances For Companies
- Ethical Ramifications of Cyberspace
- Protecting Children in Cyberspace
- Education Today & Cyberspace Issues
- Facial Recognition, Growing Applications & Future Trends
- Electronic Evidence, its Collection, Preservation & Proof
- Trolling, Cyber Bullying, Cyber Harassment & Cyber Nuisance in Today’s Age
- Ways of Generating Money Online & Legal Issues
- Cybercrimes Against Women
- Cyber Issues & Capacity Building
- Machine Learning – Advantages & Challenges
- Contact Tracing, Medical Data – Connected Issues & Challenges
- Virtual Courts & Demonstration of Justice
- Emerging Technologies, Legal Tech & Way Forward
- Blockchain Applications And Their Impact on the Future
Conference Director of International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is Dr. Pavan Duggal, internationally renowned expert and authority on Cyberlaw, who is also the Honorary Chancellor of Cyberlaw University.