It is our proud privilege and honour that Cyberlaw University is organizing the “Vice Chancellors’ Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity” on Thursday, 26th November, 2020 from 11.00 am IST onwards under the aegis of the International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
In today’s pandemic times when cyberspace has become so essential for the education, online teaching has become the new norm. Education stakeholders across the world need to be cognizant of the various cyberspace issues that online teaching and the use of the internet bring across.
This Round Table will help to share perspectives and experience of different Universities and Institutions in the area of online education and also sensitize them about various challenges that the use of cyberspace is throwing up for the educational ecosystem as a whole.
The said Vice Chancellors’ Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity would be chaired by Mrs. Kusum Duggal, Eminent Educationist and Vice Chancellor of Cyberlaw University.
The key areas to be discussed in the said Round Table are as under:-
1. Current state online education;
2. Practical challenges being faced by education stakeholders concerning the adoption of online teaching and online learning during Covid-19;
3. Cybercrime and cyber security challenges in online ecosystem;
4. Other practical teething problems faced by educational stakeholders;
5. New strategies that education stakeholders in the online space need to incorporate to deal with emerging new challenges of cyberspace as also Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity.
We are expecting your full-fledged participation to make the Vice Chancellors’ Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity a grand success.
In case, you are interested in participating in the Vice Chancellors’ Round Table on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity, please register yourself by sending email to us at email@example.com.